[yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Compatible Registration

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon Feb 18 10:40:43 PST 2013

Yes, of course.

Lieu

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Purdie [richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org<mailto:richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 07:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: Yocto Project
Cc: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Compatible Registration

On Sat, 2013-02-16 at 14:15 +0000, Yocto Project wrote:
> Submitted on Sat, 2013-02-16 06:15
> Submitted by anonymous user: [93.97.175.187]
> Submitted values are:
>
>     --Contact information--
>       Project name: Poky (meta-yocto)
>       Contact name: Richard Purdie
>       Contact email address: richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
>       URL to organization or product link:
>       http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/
>       Registration date: 2013-02-16
>       Compliance Agreement revision: 1.0
>       Yocto Project Compatible Version: 1.3

Just to explain this, we treat Poky as the reference code for the
project which we use for testing. I'm hearing people telling others that
Poky isn't YP Compatible which is going to lead to confusion.

As our reference/testing code base, Poky should model best practises so
I think it deserves this status. I just want to make it official, clear
and head off this issue. I'm hoping this isn't a hard decision for the
AB :)

Cheers,

Richard