[yocto-ab] PLEASE VOTE: Yocto Project Compatible: i-Get

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Feb 14 10:01:37 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 11:59 -0500, William Mills wrote:
> The URL given here is a very generic company front page.  How are we
> suppose to find the actual project?

The take away here is we need to improve the form to request more info.
We need to have them specify which criteria they meet for compatible
status so the question:

"Be an open source project, non-profit, or member of the Yocto Project
working group, regardless of organization size" needs to become:

"Be a) an open source project, b) non-profit, or c) member of the Yocto
Project working group, regardless of organization size": with options of
a, b or c available as radio boxes.

I think a generic description box for a description of the project would
be good too. Exact wording of that tbh but the idea would be to reduce
the questions the AB needs to ask in order to grant status.

Cheers,

Richard