[yocto-ab] YP Compatible: Enea Linux (for YP 1.5)

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Dec 5 14:11:44 PST 2013

On 12/04/2013 11:25 PM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey wrote:
> What kinds of issues? All of the entrenched products are managed by
> member orgs who are active participants in the project, so I would
> expect any issues to bubble up pretty quickly.

Sure, my main concern is that many of the people on the AB may not
follow the technical lists closely.

Also, the feedback path for the commercial products will not go through
the project lists.

Basically, I'm just trying to think through how we can avoid feeling
like we are rubber stamping some of these votes :)

Philip