[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board meeting in Edinburgh

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Thu Aug 29 11:49:49 PDT 2013

Room space is at a serious premium in Edinburgh. We can have a room on
Friday at the venue - it is available all day, but we'd have to meet
in the afternoon to accommodate those in the US and also to work
around speaking slots (in this case, me). I would like to schedule
this meeting Friday

An alternative is to find a room on either Tuesday or Thursday
afternoon at the Sheraton or some other nearby hotel. This could
probably be done for a few hundred dollars. In that case, Tuesday
might be preferable so as to minimize interference with ELC talks, but
of course it depends on people's travel arrangements. Wednesday is not
possible, of course, due to DevDay which goes until 6pm.

The schedule for ELCE is here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/schedule

If you plan to be at the event, please let me know your expected
travel schedule and your preference for an AB meeting. For those not
at the event, I will work to only schedule at 8am PST or later.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org