[yocto-ab] DevDay working schedule

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Aug 28 08:53:20 PDT 2013

This is a very basic paste from my working files about the DevDay
schedule. I have a few more names penciled in than are shown here, but
am waiting to hear about travel plans before finalizing.

We are still seeking a sponsor for breakfast & breaks, as well as a
potential cocktail party after the wrapup.

DevDay 23 Oct 2013

900 - 915 15m introduction jefro
915 - 1000 45m keynote khem
1000 - 1100 60m newuser rudi, advlab jessica
1100 - 1115 15m break
1115 - 1300 105m newuser rudi, advlab <kernel>
1300 - 1430 90m lunch
1430 - 1530 60m newuserlab challinan, advtalk hatle, advtalk tomas f
1530 - 1545 15m break
1545 - 1730 105m newuserlab challinan, advtalk ?, advtalk ?
1730 - 1800 30m wrapup

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org