[yocto-ab] Fwd: Form submission from: Yocto Project Participant Registration

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Aug 28 08:30:43 PDT 2013

I spoke with Rosemary Francis yesterday. Ellexus are doing quite a lot
with detailed dependency tracing - their product, Breeze, is quite
interesting and works well with the Yocto Project methodology. Breeze
is not currently open source, but we have never set in place any
restrictions that Participants had to be open source only. They very
much want to address a YP audience, which they have seen as a primary
target. Finally, they have indicated some interest in open-sourcing
part of the product for their own needs and may need some advice on
that. I will be setting up a meeting with Rosemary in Scotland if any
of you want to sit in.

I recommend Ellexus for YP Participant. If we get time in the meeting
today, I'll call for a quick vote.