[yocto-ab] Yocto Project website for review

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Oct 29 20:54:37 PDT 2012

Hi all - the long-awaited new Yocto Project website is finally at a stage
where we are looking for feedback. Please take a look and review as soon as
possible. My goal is to get the site in good enough shape to launch this
weekend in time for ELCE, even if some content still needs to be added.

http://staging.yoctoproject.org

If you'd like a personal walk-through, let me know. If enough people are
interested, I'd be glad to do a webex meeting or something similar to walk
through the site on Wednesday.

For those of you who are still using Internet Explorer 8, I highly
recommend viewing the site with Chrome, Firefox, or IE9. We will work on
other browsers and mobile after the main site structure and content are in
place.

MANY thanks to Grant Gaudet and the team at Superstar Media, the company
doing the buildout; Michael Halstead, our sysadmin, for extremely
responsive support; and community member and Drupal guru Melissa Anderson,
who has been instrumental in getting the site put together.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org