[yocto-ab] VOTE: Yocto Project Participant - Sidebranch

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Oct 19 13:42:32 PDT 2012

Let's do a quick vote on Leon's company - can vote by mail or we can
have a quick discussion at Monday's meeting.

Let's also discuss the possibility of fast-tracking those Participant
applications for which the answer is all "Yes".

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org