[yocto-ab] Gumstix

Sanil kumar sanil.kumar at huawei.com
Sat Oct 6 21:09:26 PDT 2012

Yes!
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] on behalf of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey [jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:00 AM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto-ab] Gumstix

Thanks all - I think we have a unanimous vote in favor for Gumstix,
with several exclamation points. As an aside, Gumstix' Ash Charles
won't be in Barcelona but he does plan to be at ELC in SF in February,
and I have invited him to the Dev Day we are planning there as well.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org