[yocto-ab] VOTE: Intel BSPs for YP Compatible status

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Nov 13 12:44:21 PST 2012

Hi all - I'm sure you have seen the registrations for the BSPs that
are found in the meta-intel layer. These BSPs were released yesterday
and have been tested with YP 1.3. Please vote on their status for
Compatible by Friday.

For layer releases, I wonder if it would make sense to allow a
maintainer to cite the layer itself as the project and then list
individual BSPs or features in the notes. Would that make sense to
everyone, or would you rather approve BSPs individually?

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org