[yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Compatible Registration

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Nov 6 14:48:48 PST 2012

We have 4 votes in out of 11 companies, but some of those are silver
companies. So for our "electoral college" (har!) we have currently 2
yes votes out of 7 possible.

Mentor and Enea are silver members, so currently the silver vote is
50% yes - when one more silver member votes yes, the silver vote will
be cast as yes, although you'd still need one other gold vote at that
point. Alternatively, when two other gold AB members vote yes, you'll
have 4/7 and the vote will be carried.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org