[yocto-ab] Fwd: Form submission from: Yocto Project Compatible Registration

Chris Hallinan challinan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:40:15 PST 2012

No objection from me LOL.

Do we get to assume that silence means approval? ;)

Also, the link referenced above (http://www.yoctoproject.org/**
node/183/submission/24 <http://www.yoctoproject.org/node/183/submission/24>)
results in 404.

-Chris Hallinan

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey <
jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com> wrote:

> We should have covered this in the AB meeting this morning. Are there any
> objections to giving MEL the compatible compliance for 1.3? Please respond
> asap
>
> thanks

Life is like Linux - it never stands still.