[yocto-ab] Enea joining the Yocto Project AB

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Mar 21 09:31:08 PDT 2012

John Cherry volunteered to organize the Silver members, so I'm leaving
processes in his capable hands, although we should document them as needed.

This also highlights the necessity to bring important issues to the
foreground *before* AB meetings, not only to enable research and thought
but also to enable Silver members to discuss issues and form their vote.