[yocto-ab] upcoming face-to-face Yocto Project AB meetings

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Jun 25 11:57:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As most of you know, the AB tries to meet face to face at least once
per quarter at Linux Foundation events. For Q3 and Q4, the meetings
would take place at LinuxCon San Diego (August) and ELCE Barcelona
(November), respectively. Normally I simply beg a room with a
conference phone from the Linux Foundation during the conference.
However, LF has indicated that they are quite impacted on rooms during
both conferences, and have asked me whether alternative meeting times
are possible.

For LinuxCon San Diego, one possibility is to meet the day before the
conference, on Tuesday August 25. Would that present a problem for
anyone? Another alternative is to find a different meeting space, but
that would mean traveling away from the venue during the conference.

Similarly, for ELCE, we could meet on Sunday November 4. That would
mean coming to Barcelona a day early. Perhaps we could ease the pain
by setting up an afternoon wine-tasting tour or something similar.

Any other thoughts on this are appreciated

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org