[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Dev Day Board Giveaways and ....

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Tue Jan 31 08:01:08 PST 2012

We have enough for the 60 attendees, but we can give out multiple kinds of boards to this audience for sure.
We were just notified that we'd have these boards so thought this would be a good audience.
I'm not even sure yet if these will be physically at the event, or if we just ship them later.
Ie:  we hatched this plan yesterday :)

How would you like to be involved?  Boards from you would be great.

Is there anyone out there who would like to sponsor providing beer at our last session of the day?
The session will be an informal BOF like environment, we can use the time to give away the boards, but we need a few bucks thrown in or someone to even manage it as you see fit.
/t