[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Dev Day Board Giveaways and ....

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Mon Jan 30 23:52:03 PST 2012

We've been working on the schedule.  An event report will follow shortly.
In the meantime, the last session of the day is going to be a relaxed BOF like session.

Intel is thinking we could give away some boards.
We'd like to serve up an hour's worth of beer...

What might you all like to sponsor or provide?

                More development systems/boards?
                Sponsor the beer hour?
                Something else?

Let me know immediately.

/t

Tracey M. Erway
Open Source Software Marketing

The Yocto Project* - www.yoctoproject.org
Intel Corporation
503 . 264 . 6435  Effective VM to Email Service
503 . 709 . 1221  Cell / Blackberry