[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Dev Day STAFF registration process

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Fri Jan 20 16:25:59 PST 2012

Folks,

If you are intimately involved in the project and likely to be part
of the teaching staff or assistants or working at the conference on the 14th,
please register at the link below instead of on the ELC reg form.  You will have the
option to select 'Staff' on this reg form, which will allow us to
track the number accurately. Saul, Sean, Jeffro, Philip, and Koen have
already registered and will be removed manually and swapped to the
staff list.

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1056989

If I've missed anyone who might possible need to be part of our training staff,
please let me know before you forward this link on.

Thanks,
/t

Tracey M. Erway
Open Source Software Marketing

The Yocto Project* - www.yoctoproject.org
Intel Corporation
503 . 264 . 6435  Effective VM to Email Service
503 . 709 . 1221  Cell / Blackberry