[yocto-ab] Dev day before ELC?

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Thu Jan 12 08:56:45 PST 2012

I'll spend today putting together the 2nd rev of the proposed class agenda flow, then sending out for review.
Sean, I can include you on that review.  We have a "shot gun" (30 min) presentation slot earmarked for shoeleather focusing on test and validation if you're interested.
The current format we're working towards is:
                Beginner and Intermediate tracks
                Beginner assumes a need to focus on how to create an image and build
                                Will start off with lecture and in the afternoon have a lab
                                Take home "next steps" can be moving right into the intermediate track materials and labs
                Intermediate assumes a need to take a basic image and customize
                                Will start off with a lab and in the afternoon have a series of shotgun presentations on advanced topics

/t