[yocto-ab] Request for List of Key Board Manufacturers for BSP Fest

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Tue Jan 10 16:13:53 PST 2012

Folks,

Please reply with the names of any key Board Manufacturers and the locations (if known) of the most important development teams within those companies, whom you'd like to see us invite to the BSP fests we are currently planning.

These preferences will affect the potential geographical locations of the BSP Fest(s).

Additionally, if you are aware of the top events which draw board manufacturers, please forward.  We have a list that includes ESC (Boston, Chicago, San Jose, Bangalore, Sao Paolo) , Embedded World (Nuremburg) , Milcom (Orlando), and Computex (Taiwan).  Do the board manufacturers huddle elsewhere in addition?

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey M. Erway
Open Source Marketing

The Yocto Project* - www.yoctoproject.org
Intel Corporation
503 . 264 . 6435  Effective VM to Email Service
503 . 709 . 1221  Cell / Blackberry