[yocto-ab] Approval Required: Yocto Project System Administrator

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jan 4 07:28:02 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-03 at 08:18 -0600, Mike Woster wrote:
> Happy New Year to all!   I am excited about 2012 and the great things
> that will happen with the Yocto Project.
>
> Per the AB's request, I wanted to let the advisory board know that
> Michael Halstead starts full time at the Linux Foundation today.

Thanks Mike!

Its great to have this sorted out and I'm looking forward to
improvements in the services we have on offer as part of the project.

It think it would be good to announce this and introduce Michael
officially on the main yocto mailing list. Do you (Mike) want to do that
or should I?

I'm assuming the AB has no objection to that? :)

Cheers,

Richard