[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Dev Day: current attendee list

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Wed Feb 1 10:11:03 PST 2012

YOCTO PROJECT DEV DAY - ELC
Thought you all might want to see who has signed up thus far.
I'm having LF accept overflow into theatre only sessions (beginner am, intermediate pm) when the limit of 30 per level is reached.
We're limited at 30 due to lab equipment for the hands on parts.

We've added beer to the final session in the afternoon, really just a BOF type wind down.
We're going to try to do a board giveaway at the point also.
I've ordered 100 T shirts.  In white:  Mock up attached.
Jim Zemlin will be the Keynote speaker to kick the day off.

New Users

Experienced Users

8:00

9:00

continental breakfast

9:00

9:45

keynote

Jim Zemlin Plus Logistics Information

9:45

10:00

coffee

THEATER

LAB

10:00

10:30

overview

dave

hob hands on

jessica

10:30

11:00

yocto concepts

saul/cliff

build errros

scott g

11:00

11:30

bsp/kernel/layer

tom, darren?

11:30

12:00

oe integration

philip balister

12:00

1:00

lunch

1:00

1:45

panel Q&A

Dave moderates - Bill/Jason, Steve Sakoman, Rudi, Sean Hudson

1:45

2:00

coffee

LAB

THEATER

2:00

2:30

new user lab

scott g

advanced recipes

josh

2:30

3:00

multilib

nitin

3:00

3:30

advanced kernel dev

darren

3:30

4:00

using eclipse

jessica

shoeleather/test/validation

sean hudson

4:00

4:30

autobuilder

beth

4:30

5:00

wrapup & beer

YOCTO PROJECT DEV DAY - ELCE
I've also committed to the Linux Foundation to a second Yocto Project Dev Day in conjunction with ELCE in November.
ELCE/LCE will be Mon-Wed of that week (Nov 5-9), so YPDD will be on THURSDAY, Nov 10th.
Mark your calendars and plan for travel budget for your teams.
Amy is already working on session development with TI teams to plug into that training.

YOCTO PROJECT - ELC
Demos:  One committed to by TI, Beagle board based.
Any others?
It's California.  We're giving away grocery bags :), we have some flashlights left, and we're planning on handing out all of our remaining Tshirts from other shows.
Sizes may be limited.
[cid:image001.png at 01CCE0C9.1CB45390]
If you have additional questions, do ask.
/t

Tracey M. Erway
Open Source Software Marketing

The Yocto Project* - www.yoctoproject.org
Intel Corporation
503 . 264 . 6435  Effective VM to Email Service
503 . 709 . 1221  Cell / Blackberry