[yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Compatible Registration

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Dec 13 14:37:11 PST 2012

Hi Chris,

The Yocto Project Advisory Board is pleased to welcome CyaSSL as Yocto
Project Compatible. You may now use the Yocto Project Compatible badge,
which is located at the download link below.

Please also download the Style Guide, which explains how to use the badges
to stay in compliance. This guide is still a draft, but should be finalized
soon. A guide specific to the badges is in the zip file.

Compatible: http://yoctoproject.org/bulk/Yocto_Project_Badge_Compatible.zip
Style Guide: http://yoctoproject
.org/bulk/Yocto_Project_StyleGuide_Logo_and_Badge_draft.pdf

In addition, I'd like to set up a brief profile page for CyaSSL on the Yocto
 Project website. If you have a logo and some introductory text you'd like
me to use, please send it on.

thanks

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org