[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB meeting at LinuxCon

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 09:34:34 PDT 2012

Quick update on the AB meeting at LinuxCon next week - the restaurant
I had picked turns out to only be open for dinner, so I have reserved
a table at Bali Hai (http://www.balihairestaurant.com/), an excellent
and venerable Hawaiian restaurant nearby. It is not within walking
distance, but I plan to have a car there, hopefully one or two others
will? If not, it's a very quick cab ride.

If you are planning to be there and have not yet let me know, please
do so asap so I can adjust the table size.

thanks