[yocto-ab] Branding Compliance pages now available

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Aug 15 12:09:08 PDT 2012

Hi all - sorry for cryptic message earlier, too many phones ringing.

The Branding Compliance pages are now available and all legal issues
have been satisfied. There is now a page outlining trademark
compliance here:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/trademarks

You can submit a Participant request for your organization at

http://www.yoctoproject.org/yocto-project-participant-registration

You can submit a Compatible request for your project or product at

http://www.yoctoproject.org/yocto-project-compatible-registration

I'd be happy to answer any questions about the process.

Several of you have already submitted compliance requests, and now the
AB needs to vote on them. In a few minutes I'm going to send a message
outlining all of the submissions so far, requesting a simple
thumbs-up/down vote for them based on the voting eligibility for your
organization. Please vote as soon as possible, preferably before
Friday. If I don't have deciding votes on these I will start tracking
down voters individually on Friday.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog