[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB meeting at LinuxCon

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Aug 13 14:55:54 PDT 2012

Hi all - just a reminder that our next Yocto Project AB meeting is in
person at LinuxCon North America on Tuesday, August 28, 10am-12pm. A
dialup number will be provided for those who can't be there in person.

For those who will be there in person, interest has been expressed in
a lunch outing after the meeting. A very good restaurant, Island
Prime, is within walking distance of the hotel. If you are also
interested, please let me know ahead of time so I can make a
reservation.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog