[yocto-ab] ELCE passes

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Oct 21 15:14:43 PDT 2011

Thanks all - messages delivered. The recipients are these two (provided
through Koen Kooi):

Harald Hoyer, who works on the plumbing layer of Linux and maintains
projects like Dracut and suchlike, and has been contributing to that
substantially and continously over the years.

Daniel Mack, who contributes to the audio stack of Linux both in
userspace (where he did some substantial PulseAudio work) and in kernel
space (where he wrote multiple audio drivers and implemented support for the
newer USB audio specifications).