[yocto-ab] Travel plans

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Mon Oct 17 17:54:08 PDT 2011

My favorite Prague activities:

* Prague castle tour - including St Vitus Cathedral, gold street, etc although it's quite involved to see everything
* River cruise is fun, especially as it gets dark
* Strahov monastery - great library, museum of oddities
* The Loreto - although I have a very odd sense of humor so maybe not appropriate for everyone
* Kafka Museum - see comment above about sense of humor

Don't forget that they invented modern beer-making so it's worth noting that you can sip at the first place where lager was served, on Winceslas Square I believe.