[yocto-ab] Jobs page

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Nov 10 12:40:05 PST 2011

Hi again

Some AB members have expressed concern over this new page. The main concern
is that it could encourage "poaching" of talent among member organizations.
I confess that I hadn't considered it quite that way before I put the page
up.  I did discuss the page (unofficially) with some AB members before I
put it up, but this concern now gives me pause.

I would be grateful to hear your thoughts on this, privately if you prefer
- I can summarize concerns to the list.

thanks,

Jeff