[yocto-ab] Thoughts on "bread and butter".

Sean_Hudson at Dell.com Sean_Hudson at Dell.com
Tue May 3 12:35:37 PDT 2011

All,

  We had some great discussion on what the longer term goals for the YAB will be, but ran short on time.
  As I referred to it in the call, I'd like to invite additional discussion on what the "bread and butter" of the YAB will be.

  Here are a few of the thoughts that I heard:

1)      Facilitate communication to reduce duplication of effort

2)      Propose new features to the technical community

3)      Identify current areas of focus around improving Yocto.

  Here's a nice soft lob to everyone.  What should the YAB attempt to produce to help out Yocto?

Regards,
     -Sean