[yocto-ab] MARSSA

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Jun 10 15:33:42 PDT 2011

A couple of AB meetings ago, we discussed a yachting software group called
MARSSA who is trying to launch a marine industry open-source software
initiative along with a week-long open source conference the week before
ELC-E.  They want to leverage both MeeGo and Yocto to produce a "cloud on a
yacht", where MeeGo provides all the UI interfaces and Yocto drives the
sensors.

The contact, Zak Borg, spoke recently at the MeeGo conference in San
Francisco. I wanted to pass this along if anyone is interested:

http://sf2011.meego.com/program/sessions/meego-sea