[yocto-ab] Membership vs sponsorship

Hudson, Sean Sean_Hudson at mentor.com
Wed Dec 21 15:03:19 PST 2011

Phil,

  After reading your response, I realize that I wasn't completely clear.  The Linux Foundation does have members: corporate and individual.  However, at their conference events, there are "sponsors" who provide funding and receive recognition, e.g. Platinum, Gold, and Silver.  So, more accurately, I was suggesting that Yocto emulate the sponsorship of LF events by changing the naming.

Regards,
     Sean