[yocto-ab] Last Call: YoctoProject budget

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon Aug 15 13:11:57 PDT 2011

Dear Advisory Board Members,

Thank you for all who had sent me their input into our pro forma budget for the rest of this year as well for next year.  As I need to put the data into a presentable manner, I would like to suggest Noon tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/16/2011) as the last call for input.  Please let me know if you need me to extend this deadline.

Best Regards,
Lieu Ta