[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board meeting 18-Aug

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Aug 11 12:16:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

This is the prospective agenda for the Yocto Project Advisory Board
face-to-face meeting next week.  We will have about 4 hours, including
lunch, and a lot to get through. Please plan to come to the Prince of Wales
meeting room directly from the keynote presentations that morning.

We will have a conference phone and a bridge number available. There is
still an opportunity for you to sponsor the phone ($250) and/or the
conference bridge. This is a good opportunity to participate if you are not
able to attend in person.  Please do not hesitate to contact me for details
on this.

Agenda:

o Infrastructure team update (Dave Stewart/Intel, Beth Flanagan/Intel)

o Advocacy team update (advocacy team)

o Finances
   - detailed issues discussion (Lieu Ta/Wind River)
   - budgets: marketing, infrastructure, operations
   - dues process

o Yocto Community Status (Jefro/Intel)

Please send any additional agenda items to me by Tuesday.

thanks,

Jefro