[yocto-ab] Last chance - F2F meeting at ESC

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Apr 25 12:18:22 PDT 2011

Hi all - I have had a few responses about setting up a F2F meeting at ESC next week, but not enough for me to justify the travel expense. At this point I suggest a phone meeting next Tuesday 11am-12pm (please suggest a better time if needed), and if there are Yocto folks at ESC you can meet in person as your schedules allow. If there is still a desire for a F2F meeting, let me know and I'll try to set something up.

Thanks