[Toaster] Toaster database error

Muhammad Shakeel Khan email.mshakeel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:00:43 PDT 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for your detailed response. At this point I believe (b) is going to
be more appropriate. I have looked at the path that is generating this
error and that is in range of 120-140. So setting default to 200 should be
enough. Could you please let me know where exactly I need to make this
change? I can do a complete build after this change and let you know if
this solves the problem.

Also we need this change for database used in 'save_target_kernel_file'. I
saw the following error for a dtb file whose complete path was exceeding
100.

django.db.utils.DataError: (1406, "Data too long for column 'file_name' at
row 1")

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Shakeel