[poky] TCF agent doesn't support run control service

Arno star at gmx.li
Wed Jan 6 23:24:16 PST 2016

While my tests with TCF I found that I can't debug with it (remote exploring works).
In eclispe I get in the Tab Debugger Configuration/download the message:
"peer does not support run control service".
As I am new to both Yocto and TCF I kindly ask, is this an issue of me (wrong handling), TCF in general, TCF in Yocto or is an issue with my target ARM-CortexA9 system?
Does it mean, I should keep going for GDB?