[poky] Do LSB test unreported issues need fix?

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Mon May 23 09:23:46 PDT 2011

On 5/23/11 5:57 AM, Kang Kai wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I meet one test item of LSB core test,
>
> /tset/LSB.fhs/var/lib-hwclock/lib-hwclock-tc 1    unreported
>
> the result is unreported.
>
> We were told that unreported issues don't need to be fixed. Would you
> give us some confirmation?
>
> And this issue will test /var/lib/hwclock/adjtime whether exists,  if
> this issue needs to be fixed could I add it manually just as in
> attachment patch.

This would be a good one to specifically "note".  And given time, investigate.
However, I would say it does not need to be fixed unless someone comes back and
says "no I think this is a bug".

(In this particular case, if the hwclock doesn't exist on a machine -- or it has
no time adjustment set, I don't believe it's actually required...  but it's good
to know about.)

--Mark