[poky] meta-intel

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri May 13 05:08:15 PDT 2011

I'm using meta-intel (git://git.pokylinux.org/meta-intel.git) to
test Poky on my Atom-PC (emenlow works fine).

Where is the best place to ask for help with this?  Perhaps there
should be a README in the layer to give such guidance?

Now, to my actual question.  I'm trying to understand the strange
network behaviour I see when running qemu (see yesterday's thread).
When I build for qemuXXX, I build & run core-image-sato.  On the
real hardware (emenlow), I built core-image-sato-live, so I would
think the only difference would be the USB-live packaging.  So
why do I see such a different set of tasks running, once I log
in via X?  See attached files.

Interestingly, the network on the real system (emenlow) works
properly.  The only problem I have is that /etc/resolv.conf is
still wrong, even though I get my network address via DHCP and
the DHCP server provides DNS info.