[poky] third party toolchain

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Thu May 12 14:42:36 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to use a third party toolchain instead of the default ones.
There seem to be some recipes to support something like this.

Here is what I tried without success (it still seems to pick up the
default toolchain): http://pastebin.com/RsitZDJp

In addition to this I exported the path to the toolchain.

I know that is not very wise, but currently I'm trying to reuse some of
the recipies and compile the packages for this specific toolchain
(hopefully without too many things breaking)

Please advise.

Regards,

Robert

..."If you want more effective programmers, you will discover that they
should not waste their time debugging - they should not introduce the
bugs to start with." - Dijkstra

My public pgp key is available at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1