[poky] RFC: create-pull-request / send-pull-request updates

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed May 11 10:40:37 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 10:01 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Darren Hart <dvhart at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thoughts/Comments?
> >

> I would suggest to alter the process a bit and get rid of the scripts
> completely. Patches are sent to mailing list for review once reviewed
> the final patches are
> sent as git pull-request. It would simplify things.

I'd argue that it doesn't. It just means the requests come in different
formats, sometimes with key pieces of information missing which means
the people trying to handle the requests (like me) get frustrated.

I find it easiest to deal with requests that have come through those
scripts.

Cheers,

Richard