[poky] Problem with porting poky for Sugarbay platform sandybridge machine

chinmaya hoshing cahoshing at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:40:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to port Poky to the "sandybridge platform" and  using the branch
"bernard" for "sugarbay" machine.
I am running Ubuntu 10.10 on 64 bit machine.
My sugarbay build is successful so I have installed the image ,here I copied
the binaries of file and strace externally but I am *geting error :-
 -sh : file : not found*   (same for strace).

Also I have tried the same thing for fishriver machine using bernard branch
running on 32 bit machine and for atom-pc machine on 32 bit host and there
everything is working fine means getting the binaries of file and strace and
the command working fine.

Then what may be the problem for sugarbay machine .Is it that the
configurations of both fishriver and sugarbay will be the issue???
or Is there any problem of 64 bit shell on which I am building sandybridge
(sugarbay machine) poky ?????

Anybody have any idea!!!!!!!
please help me out to find the issue with this

Chinmaya