[poky] Poky display on beagleboard xm

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Mon May 9 11:07:36 PDT 2011

On 05/09/2011 11:01 AM, mark hubrich wrote:
> I built bernard for my xm and I'm having a tough time getting a display
> working. I read in another post that poky is great if you dont need a
> display.  Is there a work around to get a display going?

Hi Mark,

Beagleboard xM support in the Yocto Project at the moment is very
minimal. It has boot, networking, audio, and a text console. If you need
more than that _right_ _now_, I suggest you take a look at Angstrom.

I have it on my todo list to get full support for the BBxM into at least
the Yocto kernel and u-boot recipes. Current timeframe for this is on
the Yocto 1.1 Schedule for May 20:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.1_Schedule

Thanks,

--