[poky] poky and poky-target aliases for the SDK

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Thu May 5 19:39:13 PDT 2011

Ilya,

As Lianhao mentioned we're not abandoning meta-toolchain, but since adt installer provide you the flexibility to setup your development sysroot at your customized location which we believe is a big gain in embedded application development.  Again, since adt is using opkg, you're still able to manage the toolchain install location under /opt/poky, and sysroot location using opkg as you use to do with meta-toolchain, just the opkg and opkg-target need to be modified to reflect the new locations based on adt-installer.

Thanks,
Jessica