[poky] opkg and opkg-target aliases for the SDK

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed May 4 10:21:12 PDT 2011

Hi Ilya,

The removal was part of the changes made for adt-installer which is a new feature for Yocto 1.0 release.  The old opkg and opkg-target aliases in the environment script was for add packages to the locked location of toolchain(aka SDK) and target sysroot.  With Yocto 1.0 and adt-installer, it's still using opkg to install toolchain under /opt/poky/ but the sysroot is now a customized location that can be anywhere, which is specified in the adt_intaller.conf file...

Thanks,
Jessica