[poky] errors while building the poky

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Mon Feb 28 10:43:09 PST 2011

On 02/22/2011 08:57 PM, v sailaja wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Sai,

I just noticed there hasn't been a reply to your message. Are you still
experiencing problems? If so, can you let us know which OS you are
building on and which MACHINE target you are building for?

Also, did you ensure you have installed the pre-requisites on your host
per the instructions in the Yocto Quick Start guide? See
http://www.yoctoproject.org -> Documentation -> Quick Start Guide.

--
Darren

> I am trying to build the poky image    -- *poky-image-minimal-live.*
> I added the packages  to poky-image-minimal.bb
> <http://poky-image-minimal.bb>
>
> *alsa-lib
>       alsa-tools
>       alsa-utils*
>
> But i am getting the error like
>
> *./configure: line 4246:syntax error near unexpected token `1.0.0'
> ./configure: line 4246: `AM_PATH_ALSA(1.0.0)'*
>
> please help me someone in finding the solution.
> appeciated if anyone helps me.

Hi Sai

> Thanks,
> sai