[poky] autobuilders in flux today.

Cui, Dexuan dexuan.cui at intel.com
Sun Feb 20 22:38:55 PST 2011

Hi Beth,
Today I found the following issues on autobuilders again. Are they autobuilder's configure issue?

Copying IPK feed output failed: http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010/builders/nightly-external/builds/37/steps/shell_36/logs/stdio

Copying RPM feed output failed -- Error: tmp/deploy/rpm does not exist, cannot copy!: http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010/builders/nightly-internal/builds/54/steps/shell_21/logs/stdio

Generating Poky release tarball failed -- fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git: http://autobuilder.pokylinux.org:8010/builders/nightly-internal/builds/54/steps/shell_19/logs/stdio

Thanks,
-- Dexuan