[poky] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Bernard release candidate branch created.

Elizabeth Flanagan elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Fri Feb 18 14:53:30 PST 2011

After last nights mostly stable autobuild, Saul and I decided that we were in a fairly good place to create a release
candidate branch today. With the release candidate branch, we need to make sure that code changes are tested on both
master and bernard and that pull requests specify where the pull should occur (master, bernard or both). Maintainers,
please make sure that we keep these two code lines in as sync as possible.

Branch: bernard
Created at: c168c529367e123b557e915f5e5e49018c6de572

Thanks,