[poky] Yocto IRC Bug days

Elizabeth Flanagan elizabeth.flanagan at intel.com
Tue Feb 15 14:02:33 PST 2011

Folks,

First, thanks for everyone's hard work. We're half way through the master stabilization cycle and the buildouts on the
autobuilder are looking better and better than two weeks ago. Kudos.

As we head into the final stretch of master stabilization, we'll be starting to hold regular irc bug scrubs on #yocto.
These should be between 30 minutes to an hour.

We currently have 168 open defects in bugzilla with a gold spin planned for March 19th, about 5 weeks away. We'll be
holding the following bugdays over the next few weeks to make sure Yocto 1.0 is as defect free as possible.

Here is the schedule for the coming weeks.

Master Stabilization Cycle Bug Days:
Thursday February 17th @ 07:00 GMT / Thurs 23:00 PST / Fri 18th 15:00 China
Tuesday February 22nd @ 17:30 GMT / Tue 09:30 PST / Wed 23rd 01:30 China
Thursday February 24th @ 07:00 GMT / Thurs 24th 23:00 PST / Fri 25th 15:00 China

Release Candidate Validation/Verification Bug Days:
Tuesday March 1st 22nd @ 17:30 GMT / Tue 09:30 PST / Wed 2nd 01:30 China
Thursday March 3rd 17th @ 07:00 GMT / Thurs 23:00 PST / Fri 4th 15:00 China
Tuesday March 8th 22nd @ 17:30 GMT / Tue 09:30 PST / Wed 9th 01:30 China
Thursday March 10th 17th @ 07:00 GMT / Thurs 23:00 PST / Fri 11th 15:00 China
Tuesday March 15th 22nd @ 17:30 GMT / Tue 09:30 PST / Wed 16th 01:30 China
Thursday March 17th 17th @ 07:00 GMT / Thurs 23:00 PST / Fri 18th 15:00 China

Please join the team in fixing defects and getting our bug count lower. I or Saul will be the "bug caller" during these
sessions.

You can also send email or place a bugzilla comment directly for those bugs that are important to you or your project.

Thanks for your support of the Yocto Project.