[poky] Bugs with new documentation recipes.

Scott Garman scott.a.garman at intel.com
Thu Feb 3 16:07:15 PST 2011

Hello,

Saul is currently reverting a few of my recent commits to master which
enabled a number of documentation infrastructure-related recipes
(docbook-utils in particular).

This will help to un-break the builds of a few packages - prelink,
iputils, and gtk+. However, if you've built the broken version of these
recipes you will need to delete the following from your native sysroot:

rm -rf etc/sgml
rm -rf usr/share/sgml

And then to clean up your package cache be sure to bitbake -c cleanall on:

docbook-utils-native
openjade-native
opensp-native
docbook-dsssl-stylesheets-native
docbook-sgml-dtd-3.1-native
sgml-common-native

I apologize for the trouble; I did not test these recipe additions in
the right environment (it was on a host system that had many of these
utilities installed already, which gave me false positives).

Scott

--
Scott Garman
Embedded Linux Distro Engineer - Yocto Project