[poky] poky-image-sato-sdk failed at do_rootfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 2 03:33:39 PST 2011

Dear Richard Purdie,

In message <1296645484.1544.2556.camel at rex> you wrote:

> > > Did you leave NO32LIBS set in local.conf as per the default?
> >
> > Good point - sorry, I had forgotten about that.  I always comment out
> > NO32LIBS because when building the SDK I also need this for 32 bit
> > machines.
>
> This option really just controls psuedo-native, it has no effect on the

I see - that was not clear to me from the comment ("Default to not
build 32 bit libs on 64 bit systems, comment this out if that is
desired").

When is this option needed, then?  If it was not needed (and is
broken), should it eventually be removed?

> SDK which is controlled by SDKMACHINE?

I have this set to i586...

Thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected.
	-- Spock, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5